Information provided for the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 "The Code on the Protection of Personal Data"
THE DATA PROCESSING TITLE is given to Safety Web
THE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA TREATMENT is Safety Web
a) The personal data you provide are handled by Safety Web for the Professional Training and Upgrading of its statutory purposes, namely the promotion of training and professional updating, including the fulfillment of administrative obligations and accounting.
b) Your data will also be processed for the sending of relevant information material to the cultural and professional initiatives organized by Safety Web
The aforesaid data will be processed legally and according to fairness, in compliance with the security requirements prescribed in the Code. Data processing is done through manual, computer and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE
For the purposes of a) the data is mandatory as it is indispensable for the pursuit of the above purposes. Consent is optional for the purposes of type b), non-conferment in this case will not allow the sending of informative emails on the cultural and professional initiatives organized by Safety Web
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECT TO WHICH DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
In accordance with statutory or regulatory provisions, data may be disclosed where this is necessary for administrative and protection purposes.
In addition, the disclosure of data may be made to subjects whose access to the data is recognized by law or regulation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
At any moment you can exercise your rights, in particular you will be able to:
1) confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning and communication thereof;
2) the indication of the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in case of processing by means of electronic means, the identification details of the data controller, of the subjects to whom the data may be communicated;
3) updating, rectifying, or integrating the data;
4) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law;
5) oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons for the processing of data even though relevant to the purpose of the collection.